30 Fiona Drive Cranbourne South 3977 VIC
Come back to country living
Set on five beautiful undulating acres in the most private of rural settings which is totally secure and situated at the end of the cul-de-sac and surrounded by other quality acreage properties including an organic herb farm. This home and the surrounding property has plenty of potential.
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Living room with Coonara heater and bay windows overlooking the property
- Kitchen with family and meals area
- Outdoor room
- Pergola with plenty of paved area
- Separate studio / games room, perfect for artist's studio or study retreat or even a home office
- 4 car garage, plus a single garage, 4 bays for machinery, horse float, boat or caravan, and a tack room with power and two stables
- The property has 7 paddocks – 4 with electric fencing and 3 shelters
- An abundance of fruit trees including apricot, apple, peach and plum
- Electric gates ensuring extra security
- 4kw solar power
Close to Cranbourne South Primary School, only minutes to Westernport Highway in one direction and South Gippsland Highway in the other and 10 minutes from the heart of Cranbourne and a new shopping village including a Coles Supermarket is set to open in the new year just minutes down the road.
Don't miss the opportunity to purchase this property in a coveted location.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Cranbourne South, VIC 3977 priced between $680,000 and $1,260,000