30 Bournda Park Way Wallagoot NSW 2550
A Rare Treasure Hard to Find30 Bournda Park Way, Wallagoot
cast iron entrance gates, the solid timber church doors, lead light paneling features and a circa 1880 cast iron bath tub to list just a few of the bespoke treasures that adorn this home.
* Three bedroom two bathroom energy efficient home
* Spacious open plan design with two seperate living areas
* Well equipped kitchen with walk in pantry
* Thoughtfully landscaped gardens
* Two single lock up garages
Virtual tour quick link - http://reflexe360.com.au/30BourndaParkWay.html
Large well equipped kitchen with walk in pantry
Huge open plan living space downstairs
Second sunny living room/ parents retreat upstairs
2 single lockup garages
Approx 1.5 acres
approx half way between Tura/ Merimbula and Bega with Tathra just around the corner
3kw solar saving over $1,500 from current bills
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?