3 Zara Street Gobbagombalin NSW 2650
A Hidden Treasure3 Zara Street, Gobbagombalin
- set on a huge 1,508 square metre block which allows for further development potential with plenty of space to add a shed, workshop or pool (STCA)
- instantly feel at home as you walk into the huge open living space with cosy slow combustion fireplace and cathedral ceiling
- step up into another light filled living area accompanied by a large entertainer kitchen with 900mm freestanding oven and breakfast bar
- the home comprises four bedrooms with built-in robes, the main also includes an ensuite
- ample space for play with grassed areas around three sides of the home plus there is drive through access from the side gate
- ducted evaporative cooling, gas bayonet heating, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fans
- located in the popular and growing suburb of Gobbagombalin, close to the University, school and child care while only a short drive to the centre of town
This home really is a hidden treasure set in the developing suburb of Gobbagombalin
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gobbagombalin, NSW 2650 priced between $300,000 and $560,000