3 Witchwood Close Coolum Beach QLD 4573
Gold location! Coolum Beach Central...3 Witchwood Close, Coolum Beach
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac off the end of Anne Street is this quaint late 1980's style solid brick veneer home on a 601m2 block.
This street is tightly held which presents an extremely rare chance to secure level land on the northeast beachside of Coolum!
The home has been enjoyed by the current owners, friends & family for more than 3 decades as their secluded holiday home.
Securing property this close to Coolum Main Beach, Stumers Creek & all that Coolum CBD has on offer could now be yours.
- Three bedrooms, one bathroom plus a separate laundry.
- Spacious lounge and dining facing north with cool breezes.
- Good size original kitchen which looks over the rear yard.
- Covered back patio, paved and runs the full length of the house.
- A front pergola provides shade, beach breezes and a beautiful outlook.
- Fenced to three sides, landscaped and established gardens.
- Fresh carpet and paint to all the bedrooms, fresh painting to exterior also
- There is side access, plus its a solid structure to build up or extend on.
*Only 650m to Coolum Central and Coolum Main Beach, 400m walk to Coles & Coolum Village & 900m to Stumers Creek!
Council Rates only $2,050 per year.
- Sat, 23rd Feb 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?