3 Wilson Street Strathfield 2135 NSW
Auction this Saturday 1:30pm Onsite
Immaculately maintained by the vendors, this family residence offers three bedrooms of accomodation which lead to a selection of living & entertaining areas overlooking the park-like rear lawns. Occupying a tranquil position in-between Barker & Newton Road, this is one of Strathfield's hidden gems, amongst some of the Strathfield's best homes.
- Full brick build, timber floors, high ceilings, single level
- Daikin ducted AC, alarm, led lighting, updated throughout
- Live now, build later, ample scope to add value & capitalise
- Commanding 18m frontage, large 733sqm park-like parcel
- Updated gas kitchen and bathroom, addition powder room
- Rear detached studio or teenager retreat/office & tool shed
- Dedicated covered alfresco entertaining deck, north facing
- Under-utilised parcel, extend, or build your dream home STCA
- Walk to St Pats, ACU, Strathfield Girls, Airey Park & Meriden
Its prestigious location is in close proximity to local schooling, shops, parks and transportation.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Strathfield, NSW 2135 priced between $1,500,000 and $2,900,000