3 Tanners Way Kellyville 2155 NSW
SOLD | Contact Andrew Patman or Steven Bourke for more details.
Nestled in a quiet, family-friendly cul-de-sac and only moments from transport, including the City Bus, and 'Bernie Mullane' Sporting Fields, this beautifully maintained dual-level residence offers convenience and privacy for today's family lifestyle. Boasting manicured yards and gardens, with a flexible floor-plan and multiple living areas across both levels, this sizeable family home will be sure to please.
- 4 generously proportioned bedrooms.
- Oversized downstairs study/5th bed with built in robes.
- Enormous master suite with parents retreat.
- Full guest bathroom with shower.
- Large formal lounge and dining rooms.
- Open-plan casual living and dining areas off the kitchen.
- Spacious upstairs rumpus/kid's retreat.
- Stylishly renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling, spa and stone vanity.
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Beautifully manicured gardens.
- Large block with a sizeable, private rear garden for the kids.
- Room for a pool if required.
- Huge covered entertaining area with built in kitchen area.
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Enormous double automatic garaging with additional workshop area.
- Fitted-out laundry
- Ducted vacuum and security system.
- L.E.D downlights and a whole lot more.
Perfectly positioned and beautifully presented, this spacious family home offers something for everyone and is a pleasure to inspect for any serious buyer.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Kellyville, NSW 2155 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000