3 Radnor Street Leeming WA 6149
Feature Packed Home in Beasley Park!3 Radnor Street, Leeming
- Carpeted Master Bedroom with Double Built-in Robe
- 2 Good-Size Additional Rooms, both with Built-in Robes
- Carpeted Family Room to Front
- Spacious, Open-Plan Family, Meals and Kitchen Area
- Semi-Renovated Kitchen with new Benches and Cabinetry
- Second Family Room with Access to Outside
- Formal Dining/Study Area with Garden Views
- Bathroom with Separate Shower and Bath
- Separate Laundry
- Gas Hot water
- Evaporative Air-Con Throughout
- Alarm System for Peace of Mind
- Spacious Paved, Undercover Entertaining Area
- Bore Reticulated, Manicured Gardens
- Powered Shed
- Single Carport - Additional Room for Boat or Caravan
- 692sqm Block Approx.
Located in a much sought after location, walking distance from Beasley Park Sporting Oval, everything you could possibly need is right on your doorstep. You'll be just a short walk from Banksia Park Primary School and close to Leeming Senior High School. Dad can spend his weekends at the Melville Glades Golf Club while Mum will love the variety of shops, cafes and restaurants at the nearby Stockland Bull Creek Shopping Centre. It's just a short drive to the Murdoch Train Station - with Buses available along both Gracechurch Crescent and South Street - and a short drive further to Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Enjoy modern family living with space in all the right places! Contact Spiro Mallis and Jackson Tuttleby today to arrange your inspection before it's too late.
Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believe to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement about the information included. Mallison Real Estate and its employees accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?