3 Queen Street Scarborough 4020 QLD
Beachside Living With Possible Dual Living!
This gorgeous home is located in one of the best streets in Scarborough, "East of Oxley Avenue" and surrounded by prestigious residential homes.
If you are looking for a home that is minutes to a sandy swimming beach, bike/walking path to Redcliffe's cafes, restaurants and Sunday markets, easy access to local transport then this home is one not to be missed.
- Internal access to double lock up garage with ample storage space
- 3 double sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Large bathroom with a spacious shower, huge vanity and toilet
- Generous kitchenette and laundry room features plenty of cupboard space
- The downstairs family room opens out to a covered timber deck overlooking the backyard,in ground pool and gardens
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
- Huge open plan lounge/dining room leading to a massive covered timber deck
- The kitchen features granite bench tops, glass splash back and a 90cm gas cook top that every cook will appreciate
- A separate powder room for convenience
- The master retreat is one to be envied. Complete with sitting room/home office, walk in wardrobe, massive ensuite and its very own balcony with water views
- Suitable for a dual living situation, be it for special guests or family members
- Gorgeous 9ft ceiling on lower level
- Fully insulated including between floors
- Solar panels, solar hot water, ceiling fans throughout, ducted aircon/heating
To make this home yours call Lynne Burns for your own private inspection.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, QLD 4020 priced between $630,000 and $1,170,000