3 Horizon Place Redland Bay QLD 4165
Private - 973m2 - 2 x DLUG - Potential for Dual Living!3 Horizon Place, Redland Bay
It's not easy to find a home that will accommodate 4 vehicles effortlessly, nor are there many that have the potential to offer separate dual living. If you don't need 2 double garages but would like a separate living space for your in laws, teenager or guests then this home will also provide the perfect solution for you.
Call us today we would love to arrange a viewing for you, before you hear 'this one is ideal for you, but I'm sorry it's under contract'.
You will love all the following features:
* Separate lounge room with beautiful bay window
* Flowing and versatile floor plan, flooded with natural light
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances incl. dishwasher
* Air-conditioned family room leads onto outside entertaining area
* Fantastic covered patio - very private & peaceful setting
* Spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robe & en suite bathroom
* All other bedrooms are queen size & feature built-in-robes & fans
* Security alarm with remote control activation and security screens & doors
* Double remote garage with storage shelves on both sides + internal access
* Separate double garage - use for vehicles or convert to living accommodation
* Quiet, long term neighbours who care for their properties
* Walking distance to Redland Bay State Primary School
* Park with children's play equipment less than a minutes' stroll away
Located within a beautiful pocket of Redland Bay, close to the local school, a golf course, shopping villages, medical centres, restaurants, cafes and sporting grounds. Redland Bay is also home to one of the most breathtaking and popular foreshore walking paths in Brisbane's Bayside.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?