3 Govern Close Redlynch QLD 4870
Exquisite Home With Wondrous Views3 Govern Close, Redlynch
Shane Trimby presents a home that is nestled in a quiet close and near the meandering freshwater creek, this home is the epitome of a safe and secure family home.
* Double timber doors lead you into a formal entrance
* 4 extra large bedrooms, all with built in cupboards and air-conditioning
* Main bedroom is larger than most and has a wrap around robe.
* The ensuite comes complete with a double shower and twin vanities.
* Entry to the main bathroom is gained via a powder room & has both shower and a bath.
* Centrally located, there is an absolute stunning kitchen, granite benches with the best appliances, dishwasher, gas cooking and plenty of cupboards
* Open plan living that spills onto the back patio and has a formal dining area
* Fully equipped media room with speakers to the back patio and views to the mountains as well.
* Gigantic deep all weather patio over looking the pool where you can unwind with your favourite beverage in the pool while gazing at the stars and the rugged mountains.
* Low maintenance gardens, drive thru access thru the two car garage.
This is another quality home by Shane Pratt & the attention to detail is evidence of that buyers are aware of the high quality that Master builder Shane Pratt produced.
Redlynch Valley will be your children’s paradise, set in a child friendly close, and down the road from the local sporting park, which has BMX jumps, basketball court, football field and even a dog leash free area.
You can walk on the over 5km walking paths or take a dip in one of 12 swimming holes. Your children will love it here.
Looking To Inspect This One Or Another Redlynch Property?
Give Shane Trimby A Call Right Now
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Split System Air Conditioning
- 700 m² Virtual Tour:Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?