3 Gothic Avenue Stonyfell SA 5066
Open by Appointment3 Gothic Avenue, Stonyfell
Wonderfully located in the tranquil foothills of the Eastern suburbs is this superbly crafted family home on approximately 1,045sqm. Built from the finest bookleaf stone sourced from the Kanmantoo region, there is no doubt this property will stun you from the moment you walk in and take in its character, beauty and charm. Set amongst gorgeous natural surroundings with an array of wildlife, you will receive frequent visits from kookaburras, eastern rosellas and even koalas. The home presents a versatile floor plan including 2 spacious living areas, up to 4 bedrooms, delightful entertainment options and a huge rumpus room on the upper level.
What we love about this home:
- Master bedroom with generous ensuite and BIR, plus WIR with double access from the second bedroom
- Carpeted living area with a stone fireplace, ornate cornice and ceiling roses
- Formal dining area has the potential to be utilised as a fourth bedroom
- North facing kitchen with solid timber cabinets, gas cook top and feature stone wall
- Adjacent family/meals area with double glazed windows and sliding doors leading out to side verandah and rear entertaining
- Main bathroom fully equipped with a large spa bath and separate shower and powder room
- Third bedroom on upper level adjacent huge rumpus room with hidden plumbing, offering potential for a second ensuite
- Separate laundry facilities with BICs
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Underfloor heating on lower level
- Cedar windows throughout
- ADSL connection & monitored alarm
- Solar heated, salt chlorinated 11 metre in-ground lap pool
- Transportable office located behind double garage can be utilised as a teenage retreat or children's play area
- 2 garden sheds
This highly sought after Eastern suburb is only a short 10 minute drive to the CBD, however there won't be the need to make the trip often as the local services are simply outstanding. Excellent shopping facilities are located at Burnside Village and Marryatville with the cafe and dining scene of the Norwood Parade an easy commute away. Families rejoice as this home is perfectly situated between the most desirable of schools, including St Peters Girls and Marryatville, not to mention Burnside and Linden Park Primary for the younger ones. The kids will adore the location with an abundance of parks and reserves to be discovered, including koala haven Ferguson Reserve and the enchanting Michael Perry Reserve.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?