3 Bunya Street East Ipswich QLD 4305
Character and charm. A place to create a wonderful family home. This one won't last long.3 Bunya Street, East Ipswich
- generous enclosed verandah to front
- hardwood floors waiting to be re-discovered
- 3 bedrooms with fitted robes plus sleep out
- spacious open plan air-conditioned lounge/family size kitchen
- separate toilet
- overhead fans
- lots of storage
- so much storage and room for the car
- steel stumps
- good size shed
- side access to rear yard
- chair lift to rear stairs
- solar hot water
- solar panels
- security screens
Within easy distance of:
- East Ipswich or Booval railway stations
- Local primary school
- Casa Mia Italian Restaurant/Sizzler
- Booval Shopping Precinct with Woolworths, Harvey Norman, gyms, medical, The Good Guys, takeaways and a myriad of speciality shops
- Ipswich CBD also just a short drive away
So many reasons why these traditional homes are so popular. As the saying goes, they don't build them like this any more. I can't imagine it will last long.
Call to inspect.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?