3 Bunya Street East Ipswich 4305 QLD
Owner will listen to offers.
From the moment you walk into this delightful property you'll want to make it your very own. Tongue and groove walls, fretwork, coloured glass, 3 metre + ceilings - it's all here.
- generous enclosed verandah to front
- hardwood floors waiting to be re-discovered
- 3 true bedrooms with fitted robes plus sleep out
- spacious open plan air-conditioned lounge/family size kitchen
- separate toilet
- overhead fans
- lots of storage
- so much storage and room for the car
- steel stumps
- good size shed
- side access to rear yard
- chair lift to rear stairs
- solar hot water
- solar panels
- security screens
Within easy distance of:
- East Ipswich or Booval railway stations
- Local primary school
- Casa Mia Italian Restaurant/Sizzler
- Booval Shopping Precinct with Woolworths, Harvey Norman, gyms, medical, The Good Guys, takeaways and a myriad of speciality shops
- Ipswich CBD also just a short drive away
So many reasons why these traditional homes are so popular. As the saying goes, they don't build them like this any more.
Call to inspect.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Ipswich, QLD 4305 priced between $180,000 and $330,000