3 Barrallier Way Padbury 6025 WA
UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER! UNDER OFFER!
Located in a quiet elevated street, which offers ocean glimpses and its own park, this well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home sits on a large 706sqm block and is within easy walking distance to Bambara Primary School, Forrest Plaza Shopping Centre, Forrest Park and public transport.
The home offers a spacious renovated kitchen, 2 living areas, an outdoor entertaining area and a large backyard plenty of room for everyone to relax and unwind.
Perfect for the 1st home buyer or investor, this property provides a fantastic opportunity to gain entry to this sought after suburb.
Features of the property include:
- 3 bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with BIRs and a ceiling fan
- Spacious bathroom with a large vanity, bath and separate shower
- Separate WC
- 2 living areas
- Separate dining area
- Study nook
- Renovated kitchen with a dishwasher, double sink, pantry and a breakfast bar all with an outlook to the backyard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Solar hot water system
- Security screens on all doors and most windows
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Big grassed area for the kids and pets to play (loads of room for a pool)
- Reticulated easy care gardens
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Lock up parking for 2 cars (back to back)
- Drive through access to the backyard
- Side access for a small boat or trailer
All of this located only a short drive to the freeway, Whitfords train station, Hillarys Marina and the beach.
For further information please call Jarrod ONeil on 0411 103 617.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Padbury, WA 6025 priced between $350,000 and $650,000