3 Ballina Street Kippa-ring QLD 4021
Neat easy investment or renovator 400m to the train3 Ballina Street, Kippa-ring
- Flat 600m2 block with large 20m frontage & zoned for urban residential (21 metres) great future scope in this position
- Low-set brick home with carport & plenty of access to the backyard
- Recently repainted/re-carpeted throughout
- 4 bedrooms in total, two with built-in robes and 3 of the 4 are of great proportions
- The fourth bedroom, originally another living room, is perfect as a multi-purpose space - the choice is yours
- Living area with dining room featuring outdoor access
- Kitchen with ample cupboard & bench space and plenty of natural light
- Separate full size laundry
- Single bathroom with separate toilet
- Plenty of room for additions whether it be a large shed, pool, outdoor area etc.
- Surrounded by similar homes in a quiet residential area
- Rental return estimate $375-$390 per week
- 400m to Kippa-Ring train station, 700m to major shopping centres
- 600m to Kippa-Ring State School
âWhether you are an investor, first home buyer or down-sizing owner occupier, this is a terrific property presenting a convenient location in the popular suburb of Kippa-Ring. Contact us to make a time to view this property before its too late.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?