3 Annewan Walk Flagstaff Hill SA 5159
Quiet Living with Valley Views3 Annewan Walk, Flagstaff Hill
The main features of this family size home built in 2003 on a 1067 sqm elevated block are:-
* 4 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans);
* 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main bedroom & a main bathroom with a separate toilet);
* 2 living areas;
* upstairs balcony with north facing views;
* ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling;
* large open plan kitchen with a dishwasher & a pantry, meals & family area;
* three car width driveway leading to a three garages/workshop space with roller doors;
* steel frame construction;
* 2.0 kw solar power system (9 panels);
* a 3 kl rainwater tank; &
* gardens surrounding the home for a sense of space & privacy.
This home provides 208 sqm of floor/living space on the upper level and the lower level provides another 66 sqm for vehicle storage and/or use as workshop space. There is also more storage space at the rear of the workshop area on the lower level.
The features of this home will provide the new owners with years of enjoyment with the large amount of inside space across the different living areas & also the peaceful views of the valley from the upstairs balcony.
If this all sounds too good to be true, make sure this address is high on your list of "Must See" homes for this weekend.
Raine & Horne Blackwood RLA44686
- Sun, 21st Jan 1:00PM – 1:45PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Flagstaff Hill, SA 5159 priced between $440,000 and $830,000