3 Annewan Walk Flagstaff Hill SA 5159
Family Home with Valley Views- PRICE REDUCTION3 Annewan Walk, Flagstaff Hill
Overlooking the Sturt Gorge, the view from the balcony shows natural gum tree bushland, where kangaroos bound, koalas squabble and the kookaburras join in as a chorus. Sitting here in the evening, with a drink in hand, you can wind down after a hectic day at work, looking at a view that cannot be built out. Alternatively set up tables and chairs in the Atrium for breakfast al-fresco.
This family size home is all set to attract buyers wanting a quiet lifestyle with elevated views of the Sturt Gorge. Situated 5 minutes from the heart of Blackwood & also from the Hub at Aberfoyle Park, this home has access to shops, schools and close to public transport, that will cover the wants & needs of buyers for many years to come. This home is ideally suited to families with older children, teenagers or young adults where outdoor playing space is no longer on the list of "must have" factors in a home. There is a large well-lit workshop, with plenty of power outlets for the tradesman or craft/hobby enthusiast. The two living areas are at opposite ends of the home allowing for different activities to occur at the same time without disturbing the other activity. At the bottom of the street the walking/riding tracks lead to the Sturt Gorge Recreation Park.
The main features of this family size, steel framed, home built in 2003 on a 1067 sqm elevated block are: -
* 4 bedrooms (all with ceiling fans);
* 2 bathrooms (en-suite to main bedroom & a main bathroom with a separate toilet);
* 2 living areas
* Entertainers kitchen with loads of cupboard space and huge drawers.
* Large pantry with automatic lighting
* Large laundry with open benches and shelving
* 2.55 Metre ceilings, giving the sense of space
* upstairs balcony with north facing views;
* ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling;
* large open plan kitchen with a dishwasher & a pantry, meals & family area;
* three car width driveway leading to a three garages/workshop space with separate roller doors;
* 2.0 kw solar power system (9 panels);
* a 3 Kl rainwater tank;
* Reticulated bird attracting native garden surrounding the home for a sense of space & privacy.
This home provides 208 sqm of floor/living space on the upper level, all under main roof, the lower level provides another 66 sqm for vehicle storage and/or use as workshop space. There is also more storage space at the rear of the workshop area on the lower level, ideal for the home brewer or for cellaring.
The features of this home will provide the new owners with years of enjoyment with the large amount of inside space across the different living areas & also the peaceful views of the valley from the upstairs balcony.
If this all sounds too good to be true, make sure this address is high on your list of "Must See" homes for this weekend.
Raine & Horne Blackwood RLA44686
- Sat, 21st Apr 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?