3 Allen Street Richmond Hill QLD 4820
Peaceful Position; Cul-De-Sac Street On A Creek, 5014m23 Allen Street, Richmond Hill
What a wonderful opportunity to being able to purchase this perfectly positioned property that has the best of both worlds; close to town but nestled into a private cul-de-sac street along a lovely little creek and all of this on a 5014m2 block. As this home is quite a modern block home with 3 large bedrooms, a new 2 way bathroom, large fully powered 3 bay shed plus a fully powered double garden shed there really is nothing that any family would want or need from this property. If you are the shift worker or the person that just wants peace and tranquility this most certainly is the property for you.
This package is quite extensive: the property has been fully insulated, all the windows have been tinted to help with the hot days. But on top of all of that this property has a 3.5 kw system of solar panels on the roof and also a solar hot water system. So this property is quite energy efficient in many ways.
The 5014m2 is fully fenced with the back yard fenced separately to the rest of the yard. There is also a 1 car carport off the side of the house that is great for what it is however potentially could be converted to a large 4th bedroom with ease.
• Block home on 5014m2 block in a cul-de-sac street.
• Bedrooms: 3- All with newish carpet, all with built in's, all with fans, 2 with split systems.
• Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Room: Open planned living area that is fully tiled, fully air-conditioned with large split system and fans throughout. Kitchen: quite a modern kitchen with free standing electric stove, pantry-that has easy access to the entertainment area.
• Bathroom: New 2 way bathroom with large shower, modern vanity, linen cupboard and separate toilet.
• Laundry: Inside laundry. Hallway with linen cupboard.
• Entertainment Area: private entertainment area at the back of the house.
• Carport: 1 car carport off the side of the house. Potentially could be converted into a 4th bedroom.
• Sheds: 3 bay fully powered shed with 2 roller doors at least 1 that is automatic! And 1 access door and fully censor lights fitout. Fully powered garden shed.
• Fully fenced back yard with access through double gates.
• Creek that runs along the side boundary; just beautiful with large trees with such a tranquil setting.
• Solar: 3.5 kw solar panels system 16 panels plus solar hot water system.
Honestly this you have to see, it truly is a beautiful setting and well worth your time to view this lovely property. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers to book a viewing time today.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond Hill, QLD 4820 priced between $210,000 and $390,000