3-7 Sir Lancelot Close Sovereign Islands QLD 4216
Mediterranean inspired, waterfront mansion3-7 Sir Lancelot Close, Sovereign Islands
Nestled in its own cul-de-sac in the prestigious, gated enclave of Sovereign Island and cloistered on a prime, waterfront parcel on Sir Lancelot Close, the home is fringed on its eastern boundary by fifty-five meters of Broadwater with views of Stradbroke Island and the city sky line of Surfers Paradise and bordered on the north and west by a large manicured park.
Walking distance to the village of Paradise Point with an array of restaurants, cafes and retail amenities, and within an hour's drive of Brisbane and Coolangatta International Airports. Only a short drive to world famous Sanctuary Cove Resort and south to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast.
The owners have extensively remodelled the home creating vast and practical entertainment space, a bespoke and contemporary kitchen and luxurious living areas. The solid concrete construction compliments the overall quality of the build, fixtures, fittings and equipment.
This magnificent home with immaculate interiors presents beautifully, offering a sun soaked floor plan with an extensive use of glass to maximise the light and capture the water views, with private terraces and verandahs, self-contained guest accommodation and secure parking for up to 15 cars including basement parking.
This home is offered for sale after thoughtful remodelling. It is priced within market expectations and offers the buyer an outstanding opportunity to purchase a truly, world class residence
- 2103sqm waterfront parcel
- 55 meters water frontage
- Approx. 2000m2 of internal living
- Grand entry foyer with sweeping staircase
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Luxurious formal and casual living spaces
- Master suite with dressing room, en-suite and private terrace
- 6 king sized bedrooms all with en suites
- 8 bathrooms and 4 powder rooms
- Executive home office/7th bedroom
- Full surround sound home theatre
- Alfresco entertaining with Teppanyaki BBQ
- 25 metre fully tiled pool
- Gymnasium and steam room
- Yoga studio, meditation/massage room
- A self contained guest house
- Solid concrete construction
- Elevator servicing three levels
- Underground car parking for 8-10 vehicles
- Irrigated and manicured gardens
- 65,000-litre water tank
- Full security system including cameras, fully gated
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Sovereign Islands, QLD 4216 priced between $9,100,000 and $16,900,000