3/35 Rosewood Crescent Leanyer NT 0812
Suits Every Need!!3/35 Rosewood Crescent, Leanyer
- Gorgeous ground level apartment nestled amongst shady native gardens
- Superb Northern Suburbs location, investors and home buyers alike will be drawn here
- Freshly painted throughout this light filled apartment is fresh and clean
- Large open plan living room with tiled flooring, sliding glass door access to the patio
- Through the archway to the dining room and adjacent kitchen with breakfast bar
- The kitchen has wrap around counters and ample storage and preparation space
- Flowing out onto the spacious rear courtyard with lockable storage unit
- Two bedrooms each with a built in robe, tiled flooring and air-conditioning
- Spacious bathroom facilities provide ample space to add in storage and decorations
- Internal laundry room creates additional storage space for those bulky items
- Private front patio area is screened with native trees from the front of the complex
- Well maintained and presented complex, shady and cool
- Central location - minutes from Casuarina, the Hospital and University
Nestled amongst shady native gardens in a well maintained complex, this 2 bedroom apartment is on the ground floor, is shady and private year round.
At the front is a small private patio area ideal for sitting with a morning cup of coffee and watching the small birds flit amongst the tree branches.
Inside is a freshly painted, bright and light living room with sliding glass door access to the front patio and an archway leading to the large separate dining room and kitchen. Tiled flooring and split system air-conditioning complete this area perfectly.
The kitchen features a breakfast bar, wrap around counters, overhead storage and plenty of space to work. A little dated but still highly functional you can whip up the family meal in no time at all.
At the rear of the apartment is a private and secluded courtyard with tall trees providing a shady sitting area. Complete with a lockable storage shed and paved areas with small low maintenance gardens, this is a wonderful spot to entertain or relax.
Each of the two bedrooms is complete with a built in robe, tiled flooring and air-conditioning plus large light filled windows that let in the soft breezes.
Take advantage of the location, minutes from the Hospital, University, brand new Lyons and Muirhead estates with park lands and play equipment for the kids. There are schools and day care' facilities nearby, shops and takeaway plus employment options galore.
Council Rates: $1,350 per annum
Year Built: 1984
Area Under Title: 185m2
Zoning:MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate:$350 Per Week
Body Corporate: Whittles
Body Corporate Levies: TBA
Vendors Conveyancer: Aquarius
Settlement period: 30 days
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title:NIL
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?