3/2 Winsor Street Merewether NSW 2291
'DIMORA' Merewether3/2 Winsor Street, Merewether
Bright, free-flowing spaces create an inviting and uplifting ambience in each impeccably designed apartment. Ultra-generous lounge and dining, highlighted by timber flooring and full height windows, flow freely to outdoor terraces and courtyards all perfectly oriented to capture northerly light and sunshine. The island kitchen is arguably the centrepiece of the home featuring stone countertops and a full suite of quality Hafele appliances. Elegant, luxurious bathrooms and ensuites come with wall-mounted vanities, floor to ceiling tiling and stylish fittings. Bedrooms with built or walk-in wardrobes offer sumptuous spaces in which to relax. All of this combines to deliver a sense of luxury giving residents a truly enviable lifestyle.
- 3 x 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments available
- Double garage for each apartment in the basement, with secure lift access to all floors
- Striking design by multi-award winning EJE architecture
- Perfectly positioned to enjoy an early morning swim or surf and a quick CBD commute
- Your kitchen integrates seamlessly with light-filled living and dining areas
- Large windows and a seamless connection to north facing outdoor courtyards & balconies
- Bedrooms offer sumptuous spaces in which to relax, bathrooms add to the sense of luxury
- Mixed use of natural products used for construction such as stacked stone, rendered brickwork and timber weatherboards – unique material use
Just 700m away, The Junction has a warm, welcoming ambience with a stylish café culture and all of your daily essentials. Newcastle city centre, with its wealth of cultural, business and leisure opportunities is only five minutes away, offering nightlife, dining and shopping venues to suit every style and taste. From Dimora, the beach is within easy reach. Cycling is a great option, or the 1.2km distance to the sand is a pleasant stroll where a dip in the ocean baths, a fresh juice at Blue Door or a cold beer or glass of bubbly at The Surfhosue all beckon.
Just three kilometres from Newcastle CBD and centrally located between the sand and surf of Merewether Beach and the vibrant café and shopping destinations of The Junction and Darby Street, Dimora Merewether provides a fabulous set of attractions. A supermarket, specialty stores, banking facilities and a fully-equipped gym are located at The Junction Fair. Buses on Glebe Road service travel between Belmont, Charlestown, Kotara and the city centre. For families, this is a stand out location too, offering a good selection of some of the city’s top performing schools in the area.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?