3/15 Tipperary Court Stuart Park NT 0820
Luxurious Waterfront Living3/15 Tipperary Court, Stuart Park
Wake up to marina views in this well appointed property which also includes its own marina berth! Part of a small marina estate, this ideal location is only minutes from the city, and walking distance to local shops.
- Boutique marina estate
- Open plan living and dining which opens onto timber deck
- Expansive marina views from all angles
- Own marina berth
- Contemporary designer kitchen with granite bench tops & large breakfast bar
- Family area opens out to additional patio entertaining area
- In ground spa with marina views
- King size master bedroom with walk in robe and en-suite
- Second & third bedrooms with built in robes
- Study / or fourth bedroom
- Internal Laundry
- Fully air-conditioned and tiled throughout
- Double lock up garage
- Walking distance to local shops
- Only minutes drive to the CBD
- Low maintenance property giving you more time to do the things you love
Set behind its own private entrance, this 4 bedroom townhouse impresses with water views across the marina through floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors. The spacious open plan, tiled floor layout with expansive modern kitchen and long breakfast bar is the perfect design to take in the marina views and host
guests in the seamlessly integrated indoor / outdoor areas.
A feature of the home is the exposed internal staircase, which leads upstairs to all bedrooms. Wake up to marina views from the master bedroom, which also impresses with a walk in robe, generous en-suite, and sliding door access to a private balcony. Bedrooms two and three are also well sized with built in robes, and easy access to private bathroom, whilst the 4th bedroom/office is tiled with air-conditioning and enjoys views over the marina.
A large private spa occupies the end of the large entertainers balcony to enjoy the tranquil setting or relax with friends. This pet friendly residence presents an opportunity to enjoy a relaxed waterfront lifestyle. Minutes from the Waterfront Precinct, CBD, local shops and schools.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Area Under Title: 472m2 approx.
Easements: Drainage Easement to Darwin City Council
Year Built: 2003
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)
Council Rates: $1,898 per annum
Body Corporate Manager: Private
Body Corporate Fees: $1,667.92 per quarter approx.
Status: Vacant Possession
Rental Estimate: $850-900 per week
- Sun, 17th Feb 9:15AM – 9:40AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?