3 / 4 Downey Drive Manning WA 6152
Newly Built Townhouse Ready to Move in NOW!3 / 4 Downey Drive, Manning
Well suited to a small family with children, downsizers, young professionals or rural students with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and an upstairs sitting room perfect for unwinding after a busy day, or converting into a home office.
This residence has been designed to maximise space and to offer you privacy and seclusion boasting a generous open plan living area that opens onto a private courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining. Clean lines, a neutral colour palette, smooth rendered walls and native landscaping compliment the contemporary look of this home.
Downey Drive is a statement in chic contemporary living, offering high-quality fittings and finishes with attractive timber laminate flooring. All living areas have high ceilings and a feature glass balustrade staircase creates a sense of spacious open living with clever design of storage spaces. All bedrooms and living areas are generously sized and kept in controlled comfort with reverse cycle air conditioning and heating.
The kitchen is immaculate featuring Essastone benches, glass splashbacks, premium fittings, gas cooking, stainless steel BOSCH appliances with ample bench and cupboard space. High quality finishes in the laundry include Essastone benches and each townhouse comes with a Fisher & Paykel dryer already hung as well as convenient access to the discrete outside drying space.
All three bedrooms are generously sized with built-in robes, with the master and third bedrooms having double robes with full length floor to ceiling mirrors. The master ensuite and second bathroom are impeccable with Essastone benches and attractive frameless mirrored vanity cabinets with large rain shower heads and a generous bath in the second bathroom.
- NBN Ready
- Secure remote controlled double garage and storage
- Motion activated security lights
- Landscaped gardens with automatic reticulation
- Downstairs powder room
Nearby education facilities
- 200m to Manning Primary School
- 500m to St Pius X Primary School
- 1.5km bike ridge to Aquinas College
- 1.6km to Como Secondary College
- 2.3kms to Penhros College
- 2.8kms to Curtin University
Convenient shopping access
- 500m to Manning IGA
- 2.2km to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre
Lifestyle, business and recreation options a stones throw away
- 300m to James Millar Oval Precinct
- 380m to Manning Library
- 1 minute walk to Manning Senior Citizens and the Men's Shed
- 900m to Neil McDougall Park
- 5 minute walk to Canning River, surrounding cycle paths and parklands
- Technology Park 5 minutes away
- 1.5km to Canning Station
- 1.9km to George Burnett Park and Manning Markets
- 2km to Raffles and other social options
- 4.5km to Collier Park Golf Course
- 9.3kms to the CBD
With a list of education, lifestyle, business and social amenities within walking distance or a five minute drive and excellent public transport access this home is a must see in a superb location!
For more information or to arrange a private viewing contact Steve Smith on 0419 903 648 or Richard Pappas 0411 144 230.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?