2A Nevis Street Klemzig SA 5087
Immaculately Maintained Stunner!2A Nevis Street, Klemzig
With a North facing rear, its light filled modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral dï¿½cor will truly impress from the first moment! From the well designed floorplan that makes full use of the larger than usual courtyard block, down to the finest detail, every part of this home has been perfectly planned and executed to create the ultimate blend of functionality, style, space and privacy.
Located in the ever popular suburb of Klemzig and set in a quiet street amongst other new homes within easy walking distance to Linear Park, this home provides enough space for the entire family whilst also delivering all of the benefits of a city fringe location for professionals seeking an easy care lifestyle or for investors looking to take advantage of the areas strong historic capital growth and excellent potential rental yields.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge/study with ceiling fan
- Open plan family and dining room with picture windows and gas heater
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench and ample cupboard space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in bench
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- French doors lead to expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully landscaped front and rear yard
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage under main roof with automatic panel lift door and direct internal and external access
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre, the wide open spaces of TK Shutter Reserve, a variety of schools and many public transport options. This is an excellent chance to secure a superb property only 6.9kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
Donï¿½t miss out on this great opportunity!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?