29a Carnarvon Terrace Largs North 5016 SA
Contemporary Living in a Desirable Coastal Location
This 2015 built Rivergum home offers a low maintenance lifestyle and has been designed with generous proportions and practicality in mind boasting two separate living areas set in a secure and easy-care setting.
The open plan living area opens out to a beautiful large deck under the main roof overlooking an extremely generous lawn area with plenty of space for the pets and children to play, it is sure to tick the boxes for the astute buyer whether that be those looking for the perfect family home, retirees retreat or an entertainers delight.
What makes this home unique:
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Master retreat with bay window, walk-in wardrobe + private ensuite
- Generous open plan living, kitchen + meals area
- Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry offering an abundance of storage
- Comfort of ducted reverse cycle throughout
- Sliding door access to the large rear decking under the main roof
- Spacious rear yard with lawn area for the children and pets
- Landscaped garden beds filled with native plants
- Secure lock up garage with automatic roller door + internal access
- Ample additional off-street parking
The perfect example of quality contemporary living and one of style and easy living that combines a flexible floor plan with luxurious modern finishes.
Set within a mere stroll to the quiet beach, public transport, quality schooling options, recreation facilities, and the divine local cafes such as Espresso Ink at the end of your street.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development enquires and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Largs North, SA 5016 priced between $320,000 and $600,000