295a Avoca Drive Green Point NSW 2251
Architecturally designed family home with water views295a Avoca Drive, Green Point
The family home is designed to suite a large family, with many living options perfect for teenager’s retreat or in-laws accommodation.
Upstairs you will find ample living and entertaining options, including lounge/media room with, kitchen and dinning all flowing onto under cover deck with 180degree water views.
- Master bedroom with built-ins and en-suite, topped off with a bay window to enjoy the beautiful sunsets.
- Spacious open-plan lounge, dining & gourmet kitchen with a new appliances, dishwasher, filtered water tap and breakfast bar.
- Split System air conditioning in living areas and master bedroom.
- Media room with Electric fireplace and stunning bay window overlooking pristine water views.
- 2nd bedroom with built-in, en-suite and private balcony.
- 3rd bedroom with built-ins and en-suite
- Huge undercover entertaining deck over looking Brisbane Water.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the spacious living and dining areas.
- Remote control double lock up garage with internal access
- Newly tiled rumpus room or large office space. And could easily be used as additional lounge/TV room or potential 5th bedroom.
- Bedroom with built-ins opening out onto the private garden.
- Luxury swim spa, which includes an exerciser wave mode option.
- Outdoor undercover al-fresco area.
Situated in one of the Central Coast’s most sought after suburbs, conveniently located within 10 minutes from fantastic beaches, Erina fair shopping centre and M1 motorway.
Please do not hesitate to contact Amelia McMahon on 0405 963 879 if you would like any further information or to arrange a private inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?