29/12-16 Shackel Avenue Brookvale NSW 2100
Spacious & Super Private with Undercover Entertaining29/12-16 Shackel Avenue, Brookvale
Love. Entering through the beautifully landscaped common gardens and into this spacious apartment where your indoor and outdoor living connects seamlessly to deliver the perfect home for those who enjoy entertaining. Occupying arguably the best position, located at the rear of the block, the privacy on offer is a huge drawcard, while its north-east aspect means it enjoys natural light all day long.
• Large living and dining space that comfortably caters for entertaining friends and family. The undercover terrace, complete with gas bayonet for a BBQ, acts as a wonderful extension of the indoors and is useable all-year round.
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooktop and stainless-steel appliances with plenty of cabinetry space.
• Clever floorplan which puts each bedroom at opposite ends of the apartment, while the master bedroom comes complete with ensuite and opens out onto the generous undercover terrace.
• Modern interiors and a fresh colour palette with nothing to be done but simply move in and enjoy.
• Loads of storage on offer inside the apartment as well as a storage cage for larger valuables like bikes, boards, luggage etc
LIVE. In a suburb that is fast growing with popular cafes and restaurants popping up and enjoy a super convenient lifestyle with everything you need just moments away – b-line buses to the CBD, Warringah Mall up the road, Dee Why and Curl Curl beaches a short drive away.
Cunninghams make no representations to the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
- Wed, 24th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?