2908/128 Charlotte Street Brisbane City 4000 QLD
SOLD BY KIRSTEN BRAUN & KAI LIU!
Situated high on the 29th level this recently refurbished apartment in Charlotte Towers boasts a large open plan living area, with separated bedrooms. Suitable for the owner occupier, or investor looking to secure a fantastic property with a high returns and growth potential. This apartment has the added bonus of a LARGE secure storage room on the apartment level.
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Two bathrooms (ensuite to master bedroom)
- One secure car space (C.76)
- One rare large secure storage room (S.29C on apartment level 29)
- Recently refurbished - new, paint, carpets and curtains
- Main bathroom features laundry facilities
- Private alfresco balcony can be fully enclosed or opened up to create a unique living space
- Open plan living area features bi-fold doors which open out to the alfresco balcony
- Good size kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances with gas cook top and stone benches
- Ducted air conditioning.
- 87sqm and East facing on the 29th floor with city views
- Potential rental income with a permanent tenant- $590 to $610 p/w, unfurnished or $660 to $680 p/w, furnished
Building Features include:
24-hour onsite management plus security
Outdoor pool and sun deck
Heated 25m indoor lap pool
Fully equipped gymnasium
BBQ and entertaining area
Meeting/ reading room on level 1
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Situated In the heart of the CBD, with all that the vibrant City has to offer, including Queen Street Mall only 200m away and all major city hot spots such as the Eagle St Pier, Botanic Gardens, QUT and the Casino are all nearby. All forms of public transport are within walking distance.
Queen's Wharf Brisbane Integrated Resort Development directly across the road
Brisbane's 3 Billion Dollar Queen's Wharf Development will transform the Brisbane CBD into a world-class entertainment precinct.
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE'S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $350,000 and $650,000