29 Handcroft Street Wavell Heights QLD 4012
Private and Peaceful A Refreshing Lush Tropical Oasis29 Handcroft Street, Wavell Heights
The addition of high end renovations and new builds in the area has enhanced the popularity of this developing residential norther nook. It is an inviting and prevalent pocket to invest and reside.
* Practical level block - 559 sqm with an approx. frontage of 18.3 meters - free of stormwater and sewer, so a clear block
* Low maintenance rendered brick home with a tiled roof
* Expansive air conditioned living and dining rooms
* Additional casual meals area off the kitchen
* The kitchen provides practical storage, electric hot plates/oven and ample food prep space.
* The modern outdoor room on the north alignment (8000 x 4600), off the kitchen and meals area, creates a magic space for outdoor entertaining, the area spilling onto the lush private dream-yard, ideal for the children to enjoy.
* The king size master bedroom is air conditioned and has a full length built-in robe
* Bedroom 2 is very generous in size and has full width built-in robes
* Bedroom 3 a king single room with a built in robe
* The main bathroom features a separate shower/bath and vanity with the separate toilet alongside
* The laundry has outdoor access to the drying zone - Large linen unit to the hall
* Internal access is available from the single lock garage to the living room and through to the back yard
* Side access is available on the south boundary where one could wheel in a box trailer
* An outdoor 3 x 3 shed in the back corner provides additional storage
* Security is in place - external lighting - insulation batts in place - the house rendered externally, painted and internally painted in 2016 - Aqua Electric Hot water
* Close to the strips shops on Hamilton Road, Wavell heights and a few minutes' drive to Bilsen for the doctors' surgery, cafe and well known hairdresser
* 5 minute drive to Westfield Chermside with cafes, restaurants, cinemas, public library and Kedron Wavell RSL Club
* Bus off Main Avenue, Wavell Heights to access Westfield Chermside and Brisbane City
* Short walk to 7th Brigade Park and bike/walkways that go as far as Northgate, Nundah and out to Nudgee Beach
* Short drive to park and ride at Geebung and or Nundah/Northgate Rail
* Minutes' drive to local schools Geebung Primary School, St Kevin's Catholic School, Wavell Heights Primary and High Schools
* 10 minute drive to Nundah Village, Woolworths, cafes, bars, restaurants and speciality shops
* 10 minute drive to Nundah State School, St Joseph's Primary, Mary MacKillop College and Aviation High School
* 10 minute drive to Nundah Library and week-end farmer's markets
* 10 minute drive to Toombul Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, bus interchange and rail
* 15 minute drive to Gateway Arterial/Airport Link and Skygate DFO
- Sat, 23rd Feb 9:00AM – 9:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?