29 Firefly Street Bargara QLD 4670
BIG, BOLD & READY TO BE SOLD -- BARGARA VIEWS ESTATE29 Firefly Street, Bargara
With 4 separate bedrooms plus a home office/study, 5 indoor & 1 outdoor living spaces, comprehensive kitchen, plenty of outdoor space, this immaculately presented 311 square metre family home on a 880m2 block built by Coral Homes in 2014 will suit the largest of families, perfect dual occupancy situation or the empty nesters will have plenty of room for when friends or family come to visit.
Located in Bargara Views Estate this property is only a very short walk to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, Mary Kinross Park, Rifle Range Beach with local playgrounds down the street and just a short drive to the heart of Bargara where you can enjoy local shops and cafes, shopping centre and bars.
Extra Features of 29 Firefly Street include:
* The Master Bedroom Suite, Walk-in robe and Ensuite are king sized and guaranteed to impress.
* 4 additional built-in bedrooms or 3 plus separate home office/study with built-in cupboards
* 5 indoor living spaces including Media Room and 2 Multi-purpose rooms.
* Everything revolves around the extremely well-designed kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking family living & dining space and the outdoor alfresco entertaining area,
* Kitchen features include: high quality fittings and fixtures, Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash back, extra wide fridge space, walk-in pantry, dishwasher and under bench oven, ceramic cooktop with range-hood and feature under cupboard lighting.
* Under roof outdoor alfresco entertaining area with pull down screen blinds on one side. This area will fit the largest of family gatherings.
* Side access through double gates to the large back yard large enough for the pool and shed PLUS the big boat or RV!!
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Majority Led-lights/down-lights throughout
* NBN Ready
* Double lock up garage
* 2 x Solar Hot Water Systems
* 4 Solar Panels
* High ceilings are a prominent feature throughout the home
* Tiled living area for easy maintenance
It's always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with little yard and garden maintenance. If storage space is what you need the double garage is surprisingly large and provides plenty of extra space for all your toys!
Here is your opportunity to purchase this generous open plan home in a sought after location! Thoughtfully designed, this home represents contemporary living at its best - so you can worry less about maintenance and spend more time enjoying yourself.
Inspection is a must to fully appreciate the features of this house.
To organise your inspection, connect with Le-Anne Allan, your Exclusive Richardson & --Wrench Bargara Beach Agent today on 0417-775718 or [email protected] today.
At a Glance:
Bedrooms: 5 (or 4 plus office)
Living Areas: 5
Land Size: 880 m2
Builder: Coral Homes
Rates: $3,568 per annum
Age: 4 years
Rental Appraisal: $465 - $475 per week (approx)
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
- Sat, 28th Apr 11:00AM – 11:30AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670