29 Downie Street Maryville 2293 NSW
Past, Present and Future Appeal
With its combination of cottage charm and fabulous inner-city positioning, this traditional home offers present day comfort with rewarding readiness for a fresh renovation or complete rebuild, subject to council approval. Beyond the picket fence, front garden and verandah; an open plan layout, gas-equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom/laundry conclude the interior proportions. Beyond, a north facing alfresco entertaining area, level lawns with shed and secure carport add outdoor attractions to a home where position and potential are enhanced by city edge proximity to popular eateries, the Throsby shared path to the harbour foreshore all the way to Nobbys beach and the new transport interchange just minutes away.
- Single level home on north to rear 215sqm parcel
- Zoned light industrial with approximate dimensions of 9.14 X 23.77m
- Gas kitchen and bathroom/laundry, both well maintained and modern
- Future scope to renovate/rebuild and add tremendous value or rent out today
- Available with vacant possession or with a happy tenant currently returning $350pw
- Secure carport and driveway parking is an added bonus in this area
- Enjoy superb coffee and baked goods from trendy Baked Uprising just 130m away
- Metres from Throsby Waters walk and cycle way to Honeysuckle entertainment precinct and Harbour foreshore
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Maryville, NSW 2293 priced between $370,000 and $690,000