29 Byrony Place Parkinson QLD 4115
Cul-de-sac in Stretton Catchment29 Byrony Place, Parkinson
Formal & informal living spaces
740m2 block of land
Location in real estate is key and this is your key to a private cul-de-sac in the high demand catchment of Stretton College. Located in amongst just 15 other homes there is very much a neighbourhood feeling here, where the kids can play in the street and your neighbours will say hello.
This double storey brick and tile home built by Phillip Usher Constructions just 17 years ago has only had one owner. A smart design allows for separated formal and informal living spaces downstairs with the 4 bedrooms all upstairs serviced by an ensuite and main bathroom.
A good sized kitchen with a great layout has a stainless dishwasher and wall oven with loads of bench and cabinet space is located just off from the large family room.
The rear yard is your blank canvas. You will have a plethora of options here, you may want to build a big patio and a pool or a shed or just have a large yard for the kids and pets to play in.
* Stretton School Catchment http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/
* 1km to city bus service (130,131,132,135,P129)
* Parks and walkways close by
* Just 15 homes in this owner occupied street
* 850m to Parkinson Plaza shopping centre
* Sunnybank Hills and Sunnybank are a short drive away
* Quick access to the Logan Motorway leading in all directions
* Fresh paint and carpet throughout
* Rental estimate $460 per week
* Building and pest available upon request
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkinson, QLD 4115 priced between $460,000 and $850,000