29 Botany Avenue Redlynch QLD 4870
Sparkling Family Home - Springbrook Estate!29 Botany Avenue, Redlynch
The elevated location at Parkside in Springbrook Estate will also give you cool breezes & mountain views. Forget the stressful kids school drop offs – they can now easily walk to school!
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops & gas cooktop
- Open living dining room with extra wide glass doors to the patio – perfect for entertaining
- Separate media room – enjoy movies, games nights & sporting events without interruption (escape the kids)
- Main bedroom with big walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with dual showerheads
- Bedrooms (2), (3) & (4) all have built-in robes and split airconditioners
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate vanity for busy families
- Large covered patio with timber decking and outdoor bbq kitchen overlooks the pool & yard – you will love this space!
- Refreshing mineral water (magnesium) pool with timber decking surrounds – plenty of space for lounging!
- Very private & low maintenance backyard – room for pets & children to play + side gate access for a trailer or tinny
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Solar power and water tank – save on utility costs!
- Short walk to Redlynch schools – no more school drop offs!
- Two minute drive to all shopping, medical & sporting facilities
- An easy 15 minute drive will take you to Cairns CBD & International Airport, plus the Northern Beaches
If you seek a stylish modern home in this very desirable estate you should act now!
To inspect call David Jeffries 0419 757 597 or Sheree Bennett 0435 449 469.
- Sat, 21st Apr 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?