29 Adelines Way Coffs Harbour 2450 NSW
So Much More Than Meets the Eye...
This would have to be one of the most well designed family homes we have had for sale in many years. Located in a quiet street with surrounding mountain and hinterland views on a large level block and only a short drive to Schools and Coffs Harbour CBD. Features of this home include; 4 generous bedrooms plus study nook, main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, two distinct living areas, comprising a formal lounge/dining and separate family/dining room adjacent to kitchen, both opening on to one of the best outdoor entertaining areas we've seen, with covered awnings and electrically operated weather proof blinds, perfect for family BBQ's and overlooking the level, fully landscaped rear yard. All this adds up to some of best family value on the market. We are expecting there to be substantial interest in this home and would strongly recommend an early private inspection. Please call today.
* Four generous bedrooms and separate study area.
* One of the best outdoor entertaining precincts we've seen.
* Great family home - well presented, inside and out.
* Large and level 754M2 landscaped allotment. Room for a pool.
* Ducted Air Conditioning for year round climate control.
* Extensive use of hardwood timber flooring throughout.
* Close to schools, shops and CBD.
Land size: 754m2 (approx) - Rates: $2,737pa (approx)
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450 priced between $430,000 and $810,000