28/5 Delhi Street West Perth 6005 WA
97sqm internally & meticulously maintained 3 bedroom sanctuary!
Now here is an impressive alternative to mass-produced apartments, one that has been lovingly upgraded and maintained by the current owner and offering large spaces, a quality build, charming finishes and an ideal resort lifestyle! This property is located in exciting West Perth and positioned a stroll from Perth City and the Watertown shopping precinct.
Step through the front door to appreciate the effective floor-plan, artistic lines, architectural cornicing and abundance of windows. Presenting a free-flowing living area, roomy offset kitchen and sun-filled bedrooms you are sure to want to call this your new home!
1. 2001 built and upgraded 'Chelsea at Boas Gardens Estate' executive apartment
2. Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop
3. French doors separating the living areas from the family bedrooms
4. A quiet position away from the street and with a refreshing poolside outlook
5. Reverse cycle A/C in living area
6. Master suite with en-suite and balcony access
7. Laundry area included in the family bathroom
8. 5 Star complex facilities including pool and gymnasium
Sizes and Rates:
Council: $1,809/a, Water: $1,284/a, Strata: $1,022/q
Internal: 97sqm, Balcony: 11sqm, Carbay: 14sqm, Storage: 2sqm, Total: 124sqm
Positioned just minutes walk or by free CAT Bus or train to our bustling Perth City centre the area is well serviced with nearby amenities including:
- 50m to Harold Boas Gardens
- 250m to Watertown
- 300m to City West Train Station
- 300m to closest bus stop (including Free Green Cat)
- 550m to Gordon Street Garage (Cafe)
- 700m to Perth Arena
- 2kms to Hay Street Shopping Mall
DISCLAIMER: All distances are estimations obtained from Google Maps. All sizes of the property are estimated and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in West Perth, WA 6005 priced between $320,000 and $600,000