2808/108 Albert Street Brisbane City 4000 QLD
SOLD BY KAI LIU & KIRSTEN WALSH!
Remarkable opportunity to secure a fantastic inner-city apartment in one of the best central locations in the fast-expanding CBD.
Positioned high on the 28th level of the modern Festival Towers, this newly refurbished and immaculately presented two bedroom apartment features versatile indoor and outdoor living spaces and views of the Brisbane River & Botanical Gardens is a must to inspect!
Only 1-minute walking distance to the new Albert Street Station, which will provide rail services to the southern end of the CBD for the first time, opening up opportunities for employment, business, education, and entertainment. It will be the first new inner-city train station in 120 years with over 67,000 passengers projected every day. Link - https://www.crossriverrail.qld.gov.au/info/stations-precincts/
Owner's instruction is clear and requires an immediate result! All offers in writing will be highly regarded!
A versatile investment or excellent inner-city home, this apartment features:
- Two generous bedrooms, master with private ensuite and walk in robe
- Two modern bathrooms
- One secure car park (C.31) on level 2
- One large secure storage cage (S.46) on level 2
- Recently refurbished including new paint, carpet and curtains.
- Fully furnished
- Spacious alfresco balcony/dining area perfectly captures the views and can be completely closed or opened out to capture the breeze
- Attached open balcony/drying area
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches and stainless steel appliances
- Concealed laundry
- Open plan living/dining area opens onto alfresco
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Approx 91sqm of living (86sqm int; 5sqm ext) on level 28
- Guaranteed rental income of $650 per week gross from Oaks hotel letting pool.
Festival Towers building facilities include two swimming pools, a spa, sauna, gymnasium and BBQ entertaining area. In the perfect city heart location, all that the vibrant CBD has to offer is at your fingertips with Queen Street Mall just 200m away and major city hotspots such as the Eagle St Pier, Botanic Gardens, QUT and the Casino are nearby. All forms of public transport are within walking distance.
Only 3 minutes walking distance to The Queen's Wharf Brisbane precinct, which will be a unique and vibrant new world city development featuring a boutique underground shopping centre, first-class casino, new public recreational facilities, pedestrian bridge to South Bank and river boardwalks. https://brisbanedevelopment.com/queens-wharf-precinct/
VIEW THIS LINK TO SEE HOW BRISBANE'S SKYLINE WILL BE TRANSFORMED BY 2022
Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $350,000 and $650,000