28 Pontiac Avenue Cloverdale WA 6105
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN GREAT LOCATION!28 Pontiac Avenue, Cloverdale
There are an endless list of features from the fabulous alfresco area complete with pizza oven, built in bbq and outdoor spa perfect for relaxing plus multiple living and entertaining areas internally.
The property has been designed with the utmost regard for quality and style with neutral colour schemes, quality flooring throughout and ducted air conditioning, ensuring comfort throughout the hot summer months. Energised by natural light throughout, the property also offers the freedom to entertain year-round with ample indoor-outdoor space for the entire family to enjoy.
Located at the heart of the home, the carefully planned living area incorporates the dining, family room, games room and gourmet kitchen built with a great sense of space with ample cabinetry, stone bench tops, a walk-in pantry, island bench and a full range of quality appliances. An additional theatre room has been cleverly integrated in to the design offering the perfect breakaway space.
Other additional luxuries include:
- Four generously-sized bedrooms
- The master bedroom, boasting his and hers walk-in robes and deluxe ensuite complete with double vanity, double shower and separate wc
- Impressive family bathroom comprising bath, vanity and shower
- 4th bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Double lock-up garage with the convenience of a shopper's entry
- Stunning games room overlooking outdoor entertaining area
- Security alarm
- Block zoned R20/40 suitable for future development
The gardens are beautifully landscaped reticulated from a bore and have been carefully designed to maximise the lifestyle.
This prestigious family home is situated close to Belmont Forum Shopping centre, Faulkner Park, Swan River and only 10 KM to the City.
For more information, please contact Paul Brookes on 0408 940 156 or Michael Keil on 0412 255 838.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?