28 Manson Parade Yeronga QLD 4104
LOWSET BRICK HOME CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!28 Manson Parade, Yeronga
A simple yet flowing floorplan promotes family living and entertaining between the open plan kitchen and dining space and the covered alfresco entertaining area, while providing some good separation from the three bedrooms allowing for privacy. The two-way bathroom has a separate bath and shower, with a separate toilet. All bedrooms are carpeted and have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Yeronga offers a unique lifestyle away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet with everything at your fingertips. Only a bike ride to the Green Bridge, connecting you to the University of Queensland and 5km to the CBD this property also offers easy access to transport, major hospitals, major universities, prestige private schools and well respected local schools, the Queensland Tennis Centre with future developments, shops and coffee shops and an emerging restaurant scene.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT 28 MANSON PARADE YERONGA:
- Ideal location, central to all amenities and just minutes from the CBD
- Rare low set brick and tile home
- Secure lock up garage with plenty of storage space
- Solar hot water system
- Close to public transport
- 407m2 block in a quiet street
- Good rental return for investors
- Walk to Yeronga Village Shops, train, bus, cafes, St Sebastian's Primary School, Hyde Rd Kindy, beautiful parks
including dog parks
- Bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of QLD
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, QLD Tennis Centre & Prestige Private Schools
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this opportunity further.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?