28 Loftus Street Nambucca Heads NSW 2448
892sqm Zoned R3, Right In The Heart Of Town - Endless Possibilities!28 Loftus Street, Nambucca Heads
On a huge 892sqm, level block, right in the heart of town - just 200m walk from Nambucca Heads’ main strip, 5 mins walk to Nambucca Public Primary, very handy to three other schools and of course, just 500m walk from the sparkling waterfront, where you’ll never run out of wonders to discover!
But on top of the ‘prime location’ and the ‘large land size’ boxes being well and truly ticked, this fantastic, very affordable family home is Zoned R3, adding subdivision and multi-dwelling development possibility to its list of features - so you can also tick the ‘opportunity & potential’ and the ‘rewarding investment’ boxes too!
Whether or not you want to subdivide and redevelop it yourself (STCA), simply land-banking this prime piece of real estate for now, is bound to bring you excellent rewards when the time is right to sell in the future!
But that’s not where it ends. Perfectly catering to large and extended families, tradesman, business owners and creatives, this generous, very solid, well-built residence offers a lot of home that will bend and flex to accommodate families of any configuration and throughout all stages of life.
- Four bedrooms plus a 5th bedroom or office/multi-purpose room opening from the deck.
- Or configure as 3 bedrooms and have an extra lounge/guest bedroom or office
- Generous, very neat family bathroom
- 2nd shower and toilet inside the huge, ground-level laundry
- Spacious carpeted lounge room
- Separate dining and adjoining kitchen with timber-look flooring
- Undercover back deck overlooking the huge backyard
- Large 11m x 4m (approx) single car garage with a separate studio and office room, perfect for home businesses, an art studio, hobby room, man cave or teenage retreat.
- Plenty of room to extend garage parking further at the front.
- High ceilings, excellent cross-flow ventilation throughout
- Built to stand the test of time with hardwood timbers, concrete and solid, hardwood bearers up on piers, adding abundant, under-house storage space.
- Huge backyard to enjoy with endless scope to add to it further.
Extend your outdoor entertaining, throw in a pool, cubby house, man-cave, play equipment, chook pen, veggie patch or tropical garden escape - whatever you had imagined for your ultimate outdoor arena, rest assured, there is plenty of room for all of it here!
Enjoy the home as it is, in this stunning, beachy location; move in now and plan your renovations for later, add a very rewarding investment to your portfolio, kick your feet up while someone else pays the mortgage until it’s time to demolish and rebuild, resell or subdivide (STCA) - or give your architect the nod to run absolutely wild with the plans for a redevelopment!
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Nambucca Heads, NSW 2448 priced between $290,000 and $550,000