2/8 Jendie Street Geebung QLD 4034
Perfectly Located Townhouse - Freshly Painted & New Carpet!2/8 Jendie Street, Geebung
Perfectly positioned within an immaculately maintained complex, located just a short distance from Westfield Chermside and within easy reach of rail and bus transport, this contemporary townhouse is awaiting a buyer wanting something so much better than the average.
Special Features include:
* Superb position within one of Geebung's best complexes "Piccadilly Place"
* Presenting to a high standard internally - brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout!
* A wonderful floor plan featuring a spacious lounge/dining area on the ground floor.
* Well-presented laminate kitchen with a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage space
* Three sizeable bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Master bedroom features an ensuite and large north facing balcony overlooking the rear courtyard
* Well-appointed main bathroom upstairs
* Separate powder room and laundry area downstairs
* The lounge/dining area leads out to a private courtyard perfect for entertaining
* Air conditioning to living/dining area
* A single remote controlled lock up garage
* Pet friendly (subject to body corporate approval)
* A beautifully landscaped and leafy complex featuring a private and serene communal barbeque area adjoining a natural waterway
* The location is absolutely perfect - Just 12 km to the CBD, a 12 minute walk to the train and a 4 minute drive to Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre. Extensive parklands with bike/walking tracks are also located within a short walking distance.
* Currently tenanted for $385 per week.
With nothing left to do, you will be impressed from the moment you step inside!
Contact JOSHUA WATERS to arrange an inspection before it"s too late.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Geebung, QLD 4034 priced between $250,000 and $460,000