28 Gordon Avenue Hamilton 2303 NSW
Elegantly Renovated, Ideally Located
Creating a sensational first impression, 'Wanganui' continues to delight throughout an expertly-renovated and extended floorplan designed for all-occasion entertaining and relaxed family living. With an appealing street presence and showcasing all the traditional hallmarks of its era, the home opens to an amazing 14metre long hallway and with 3.4metre ceilings, original timber floors and stunning fretwork, it creates an immediate visual impact. Featuring generous four-bedroom and ultra-stylish two-bathroom accommodation matched by a choice of formal, casual and alfresco living zones, this fabulous family home is destined to delight. It's perfectly positioned moments to the café culture that defines Beaumont Street, everyday essentials at Marketown and less than one kilometre to the heart of Newcastle CBD.
- Comprehensively renovated period home on 460sqm parcel
- Strong street appeal with tiled path, front verandah and new Colorbond roof
- Period detail includes three fireplaces, 11ft cedar ceilings, picture rails and a magnificent bay window
- Air-conditioned formal lounge room and relaxed family living and dining
- Caesarstone island kitchen appointed with gas cooker and stainless steel dishwasher
- Both ensuite and family bathroom boast double showers with brass fittings, clawfoot bath to main
- Bi-fold doors open to unveil an all-weather deck, level lawns and shed
- Central, sought-after location close to quality amenities with convenient city access
- Building and pest reports available on request
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton, NSW 2303 priced between $620,000 and $1,140,000