28 Carter Crescent Gymea Bay 2227 NSW
Located in gorgeous Gymea Bay and in one of the Bays most sought-after spots nearby the local primary school, this character-filled three-bedroom family home will welcome you with open arms. Exuding a friendly warmth as soon as you step inside the front door to the cosy, north facing sunroom, this charming home offers multiple living areas, both inside and out, lush, established gardens and a huge in-ground pool with covered BBQ area. With ample scope to make your own personal touches through renovation or re-build (STCA) this delightful family home invokes a feeling of belonging and relaxed family living.
- Substantial 638.6 sqm block with approximately 26 metre frontage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms, all carpeted, with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Generous, north-facing sunroom awash with natural light, large, open plan living/dining area flowing through to kitchen and rear family room, timber floorboards throughout
- Polyurethane kitchen with island bench, ample storage, dishwasher and large pantry
- Light, bright family room overlooking the rear yard and huge in-ground pool
- Stylishly updated bathroom with corner spa bath, separate powder room, 2nd w/c in laundry
- Beautiful, lush gardens surrounding the pool, covered BBQ and entertaining area, separate covered alfresco area at side
- Fully fenced and gated, ideal for children and pets, lock-up garage/storage, carport and garden shed
- Just minutes to Gymea Bay Public School, netball courts and sporting fields, metres to bus stop on Gymea Bay Road
AUCTION - If not sold prior
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Gymea Bay, NSW 2227 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000