28 Birrigai Square Ngunnawal 2913 ACT
Not your average 2 bedroom home!
The owner has said this home was her little oasis, you can see why.
The home was built for the current owner and her attention to detail has this property still reaping the benefits. The position of this home on a corner block has maximized the garden space with mature hedges and gardens giving the oasis that she feels.
A well appointed kitchen with modern appliances, an open plan living area, north facing windows overlooking the garden and sliding doors stepping out on to the covered alfresco, perfect for summer entertaining.
Situated in a quiet square, close to local primary school, shops and a few minutes walk to public transport, it is an ideal location for people want to down size and first home buyers.
Donï¿½t miss your opportunity of owning your own little oasis!
- Freshly painted throughout
- Well size main bedroom with walk thru robe into the two way bathroom
- Second bedroom a good size with built in robes
- North facing open plan living flooded with natural lights
- Kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances and new dishwasher
- Covered alfresco, perfect for summer entertaining
- Mature landscaped gardens
- Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- NBN and Foxtel ready
- Single carport and garden shed
- Block size: 368sqm
- Land size: 96.8sqm
- EER: 2
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ngunnawal, ACT 2913 priced between $250,000 and $460,000