27 Wylde Street Telopea 2117 NSW
Inspection Cancelled, Sold Prior To Auction
Auction Location: On Site.
Presenting this appealing single level brick veneer house positioned in a quiet street with versatile selection of outdoor entertaining spaces. Its well-maintained interior and abundance of natural light makes this perfect for families and couples. It is conveniently located close to Telopea Station (also the future light rail station), local shops, schools and minute’s drive to popular suburbs like Parramatta, Carlingford and Eastwood. Occupying 664m2 (approx) block with 15.24m frontage. this is a great opportunity for families to move in as it is, while having the option to extent or redevelop later.
• Fantastic blue ribbon cul-de-sac position with plenty of space for further home extension or duplex redevelopment (STCA)
• 3 good sized bedrooms with classic cornice and timber floor boards
• Separate toilet suite for guest and separate storage shed
• Generous proportions living and dining with timber floor boards
• Well-kept kitchen with stone bench top and plenty of cupboard storage
• Large lawn front yard and back yard with low maintenance cost
• Alarm system to the entry area and back yard
• Split air conditioning to living and dining room
• Lock up garage extended with carport and long drive way
• Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area
Please contact Sandy Shi on 0468 928 888 or Herman Chan on 0405 356 292 for more information
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Telopea, NSW 2117 priced between $1,000,000 and $1,900,000