27 St Charbel Way Punchbowl 2196 NSW
Near New East-Facing Duplex Style Townhouse!
Centrally located on the border of Punchbowl and Mount Lewis, this 9 MONTHS NEW East-Facing home offers sunlit living and great layout with a short distance to bankstown centre, supermarkets, local schools, public transport and beautiful park.
This is ideal package for first home buyers, families and investors. Convenience will just be the start!
• Duplex style townhouse only has one common wall
• Spacious open plan living flowing onto Alfresco covered entertaining & dining
• Three spacious bedrooms, two with build-in-wardrobes, main with en-suite and walk in wardrobes
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard storage
• Two fully tiled modern bathrooms
• Internal laundry plus additional toilet/washroom on ground floor
• Single automotive lock-up garage plus additional private driveway parking & entry
• Friendly complex with very low strata fee
• LED downlights, air conditioning, fly screen, blinds and clothes line
• Close to punchbowl center, train station, local shops, schools & parks
Strata Rates: $157 PQ (Approx)
Council Rates: $367 PQ (Approx)
Water Rates: $150 PQ (Approx)
For more information or to inspect the property, please contact Alex Cheng on 0425 666 655.
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Punchbowl, NSW 2196 priced between $530,000 and $980,000