27 Marlborough Place St Ives 2075 NSW
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY DANIEL COOK!
Architectural entertainer with wide appeal in a prized pocket!
Set in a peaceful no through pocket with a prized northerly aspect, this stunning spilt level home showcases architectural verve and contemporary comfort. Beautifully presented throughout, it's spacious and intuitively designed for modern life with its easy indoor to outdoor flow, established low maintenance gardens with pool and substantial bedroom suites positioned for peace and privacy. Carefully updated interiors rest under soaring vaulted ceilings welcoming in the natural light and making the home perfect to move straight into. Positioned high-side in a prestige pocket, its walking distance to popular St Ives North Public and the bus and close to village shopping and further schools.
* Gorgeous high and vaulted ceilings with skylights
* Generous open plan lounge and dining rooms
* Casual living/dining sits by the kitchen, window seat
* Stone and gas kitchen equipped for entertaining
* Quality stainless appliances, large island bench
* Two bedrooms with ensuites, vast 3rd bedroom with dual robes
* Master with chic ensuite, robes and adjoining study
* Superb saltwater pool, alfresco terrace, level lawn
* Reverse cycle air conditioning, double carport and storage/cellar.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in St Ives, NSW 2075 priced between $1,200,000 and $2,200,000