27 Lansdowne Avenue Lake Albert NSW 2650
Immaculate Presentation27 Lansdowne Avenue, Lake Albert
- tucked behind a stately hedge, manicured gardens lead you through to the front entrance of this beautifully presented, five-bedroom home
- a decorative arch welcomes you into the spacious formal living and dining area. Large windows frame attractive garden views and allow an abundance of natural light to fill the rooms
- the charming master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. Three generously proportioned bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and the versatile fifth bedroom could be used as a study
- the kitchen is the hub of the home, facilitating easy entertaining and dividing the formal and informal living areas
- ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating, allows for all year-round comfort
- the expansive undercover entertaining area provides space for entertaining or to just sit back and enjoy the peaceful serenity
- large established pine trees offer privacy and versatility and the low maintenance back yard is ideal for pets or for the kids to play
- rear yard access via the garage is ideal for a boat or trailer
- situated in a quality location, only 400m from the shores of Lake Albert and a short drive to the Wagga Country Club, the Wagga Boat Club, shopping centre and highly regarded schools
With only one owner in its lifetime, this is your chance to create a new chapter in this home’s history, as it ticks all the boxes for comfortable living at its best
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?