27 Johnston Crescent Lane Cove NSW 2066
Versatile split-level residence with tranquil reserve vistas27 Johnston Crescent, Lane Cove
An original market garden, the current home is a wonderful reflection of the lives and careers of the architect and artist owners who have intuitively designed the property to maximise its picturesque bushland setting. Awash with natural light and offering a flexible selection of living spaces including a secluded art studio/home office with private entry, the home is ready for immediate enjoyment while still delivering plenty of scope to further capitalise, extend or redevelop in the future (STCA).
- Generous lounge/dining flow to an all-weather entertaining deck and rear gardens
- Large open plan gas kitchen with rear garden outlook and adjoining casual meals
- Three light-filled double bedrooms, two with built-ins, study nook off living space
- Updated bathroom with separate tub and shower, outside WC adjacent to studio
- Original Jarrah flooring, reverse cycle air, workshop and abundant storage space
- Raked high ceilings and louvre windows to maximise the sense of space and light
- Off-street rear parking, walk to express city bus services and Lane Cove West PS
- Whisper quiet enclave walking distance to Lane Cove’s bustling village atmosphere
- Sat, 20th Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Wed, 24th Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Sat, 27th Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Wed, 31st Oct 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Sat, 3rd Nov 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Wed, 7th Nov 1:15PM – 1:45PM +
- Sat, 10th Nov 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
- Sat, 10th Nov3:00PM+
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?