27 Gwinganna Crescent Holden Hill 5088 SA
Located on a quiet cul-de-sack and set on a large 748sqm (approximate) allotment with an 21.7m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill, this 3 bedroom brick veneer home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Chances like this to secure such land in locations close to the city are getting harder and harder to find!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedrooms 1 and 3 with ceiling fans, bedroom 1 with built in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Separate lounge with ceiling fan
- Updated kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in kitchen
- Hot water system
- New carpets in living areas and bedrooms
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Expansive fully fenced, secure, rear yard
- Separate garage with attached sunroom
- Single steal carport
Superbly located only 12km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD, within walking distance to local parks and playgrounds and only a short drive to a variety of schools, shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains shopping centre with Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. Restaurants cafes and public transport options also available.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Holden Hill, SA 5088 priced between $240,000 and $440,000