2/7 Gleneagle Street Taree NSW 2430
Delightful Duplex in Sought After Taree West2/7 Gleneagle Street, Taree
Adjoining just one other villa on the block, this property is ideally suited to those looking to downsize with its private and peaceful rear setting. We suggest you enquire as soon as possible as properties with these features tend not to last long.
- Two generously sized bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes for storage and ceiling fans for comfort
- Warm and inviting lounge room on entry with plenty of natural light filtering through
- Large undercover timber deck offers a second living space and the perfect place to entertain family and friends
- Level low maintenance backyard with a garden shed for storage and side access through the Colorbond gates
- Tidy kitchen including dishwasher adjoining the tiled dining area
- Recently installed reverse cycle air conditioner to ensure you are comfortable all year round
- Single garage with secure internal access to the lounge room
- Excellent street appeal with a resprayed tile roof giving it a fresh look and neighbouring other quality properties in what is regarded as one of the best streets in Taree West
- Currently leased to excellent long term tenants who are willing to stay for an investor
Our vendor has indicated they have genuine intentions of selling with a realistic price guide in mind. With strong demand for homes just like this one we suggest you get in early to enquire and inspect. Please contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176 to discuss further or to book your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?