269 Back Windermere Road Innes Park QLD 4670
MAGNIFICENT COASTAL ACREAGE WITH SPRAWLING EXECUTIVE HOME269 Back Windermere Road, Innes Park
Then have we got the perfect property for you.
269 Back Windermere Road at Innes Park is a fabulous combination of 13 acres of natural landscape, strategic self-maintained gardens and a huge Coral home. Nestled back off the street for privacy, with a huge 18 metre x 8 metre 5 Bay high clearance shed, only minutes from the ocean, what more could you ask for?
This is one those special properties which are very rarely available to the market. The home sits high on the land and captures all the coastal breezes and surrounding views. The property has plenty of space for the family to spread out, explore and enjoy the acreage site.
Located in Innes Park this property is only a very short drive to the beautiful Pacific Ocean, Innes Park Reserve, Innes Park Bakery and Caf, and is nestled between 2 Golf Courses Coral Cove 18 Hole International Golf Course and Innes Park Par 3 Country Club both with restaurants. For more shopping and schooling needs, Bargara and the city of Bundaberg are just minutes away.
Extra Features of 269 Back Windermere Road, include:
• Private Master bedroom suite with walk-in-robe & ensuite featuring a corner bath, shower and vanity,
• Three additional bedrooms set around a separate rumpus room & second bathroom, (perfect for extended families or youngsters)
• Large central kitchen with butler's pantry (a real one! must be seen to really be appreciated), Omega gas cook-top with stainless steel range hood and electric oven, dishwasher, double sinks on the island bench,
• Breakfast bar with feature lights and space which can accommodate even the largest fridge.
• Large dining and rumpus adjacent to the kitchen,
• Another Lounge/ rumpus area,
• Media / lounge room,
• Formal study with built-in shelving,
• Under Roof outdoor entertaining area overlooking gardens,
• Solar hot water system
• Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout,
• Ceiling fans throughout,
• Security screens throughout
• Double lock up garage with internal access,
• Huge 18m x 8m 5 Bay High Clearance Shed perfect to store all those vehicles or perhaps use for your hobby,
• 3 Phase power to the shed,
• 4 x 10,000 gallon Rainwater Tanks
Again this is one of those special properties it literally does have everything on your wish list and must be inspected to be truly appreciated.
Our seller is downsizing and would like the property sold as soon as possible.
To organise your inspection, either email or call your Exclusive Richardson & Wrench Bargara Beach Agent, Le-Anne Allan today on 0417-775718 or email to [email protected] or check out the open home times.
At a Glance:
Living Areas: 5
Land Size: 5.1 Hectares or 13 acres
House Size: 242 m2
Builder: Coral Homes
Rates: $2,168 per annum
Age: 5 years
Disclaimer: In preparing this document we have used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective Purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in the document.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Bargara QLD, 4670
More property from Richardson & Wrench Beach, Coral Cove & Burnett Heads Bargara
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Innes Park, QLD 4670 priced between $510,000 and $950,000