264 King Street Clontarf 4019 QLD
Size, Space & Stunning Location!
This spacious family home, full of charm and character, is perched in an elevated and highly sought after pocket of Clontarf, and comes with some of the best breezes the Redcliffe Peninsula has to offer.
Featuring a large open plan living/dining room combination, plus a separate lounge space off the dining room, you can watch the kids play and still enjoy some space to yourself. The large modern kitchen makes entertaining, feeding the family, or cooking up a storm a super easy task, with heaps of space and easy access to both living and dining areas.
Four great sized bedrooms plus large family bathroom make it all the easier to live here, plus having multiple outdoor entertaining areas means you'll never be short of a place to relax and unwind while the kids splash around in the gorgeous in-ground pool.
- 4 good sized bedrooms,
- 1 bathroom (bath & shower, plus separate toilet)
- Open plan living/dining plus large kitchen
- Separate lounge area
- Polished floors throughout living and common areas
- Air conditioning in living and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in living and some bedrooms
- Front and rear stair access to house
- Large yard with in-ground pool
- Side access
- 3 outdoor entertaining areas
- Heaps of storage space under house, or useable as rumpus style space
- Rental appraisal $470-$480 per week
Being so close to all of life's conveniences, schools, shops, transport, this house is sure to impress and won't last long. Whether you're looking for a neat and tidy investment, or for a home to call your own, please don't delay call Jonathan and Loren today!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Clontarf, QLD 4019 priced between $310,000 and $570,000